Sunday 30 December 2012

Sweater Trees

December was incredibly busy for me. Between all the commissioned work and getting all stock ready for the Christmas markets, I had zero time to do any other work. My last market was December 15th, and the week leading up to that I somehow managed to get 2 stacking boxes AND 3 sets of Russian Owls painted.









Because I sold a lot of stock at the Craftganza weekend, my shelves were going to look a little bare for the following weekend, so I needed to fill the void with something. I have had these boxes for quite a while and always thought I'd like to paint some sort of tree theme on them, but never was inspired to do so. Sometimes the pressure of an upcoming event can work in my favor and force me to just get it done and the outcome can be good (usually... I won't show you the monstrosities of a couple of things I started and stopped before settling on doing these boxes). 

The end.

No wait. There is more.
You can now get 'Sweater Trees' on your phone and coasters.





No comments:

Post a Comment