Sunday 21 October 2012

Russian Owls - Commissions

More commissions!

So pleased that the smaller are the stacking doll sets are popular. I sold the first set I did a few weeks ago within minutes of posting them on Facebook. I also received a commission for 3 sets.

This is the first.. The request was for them to be peacock inspired. 





The second set, the request was for animal print. 





There was a few other personal addition into the owls, but I am cautious of perhaps the recipient of these stumping across here and then the surprise being ruined. 

The challenge was to incorporate the personal details but also keep true to my own style. The colors of both these sets were not necessarily ones I would have chosen to do, but in the end I really like them. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment