Sunday 4 April 2010

bald balloons

Brand new painting finished! Finished it yesterday but had to wait until to today to get a pciture of it when the sun is out.

Don't ask why... Im not even sure myself. Ages ago, when searching for patterns in google image search, I came accross a diagram of male pattern baldness. The diagram had about 15 or so heads all with different balding patterns. I thought it looked hilarious and always wanted to use it for something. Yesterday I painted this picture with no intentions of using the heads until I needed a scrap peice of paper to draw a hand on, and picked up the print out of the heads. And there you have it. Bald balloons. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! This is awesome! If/when we buy a house we need tons of your work on our walls!
    -Cara

    ReplyDelete